Dr. Birgitte Tan is a global speaker, international best-selling author, a certified Grief and Life Success consultant, and a veterinarian oncologist. Her speciality is in helping people THRIVE through tough times and win with more ease and fun.
Who Am I as a coach:
I am a coach who brings great results to individuals who are motivated and committed to fully recover from their trauma and create much better full-spectrum-wealth results, and doing so effortlessly and with fun. I also help corporations effortlessly have more profit by educating their team members about grief and the simple practical solutions to it, thus minimizing the company’s share of the $117 Billion annual costs of grief to the workplace.
When people should work with me:
When they decide that it is time for them to have better results – whether having more peace of mind, better time and financial freedom or better company culture and profit- and are willing to take the actions for it.
- Your Pinky finger is the littlest finger to remind of the little things and not to over inflate them.
- Your Thumps to decide to have a two thumps up day: Things are going to happen and we should acknowledge them and realize tough times. Then chosen optimism and then find the positive steps
- Your pointer finger should point us in the direction of self-care and self-reflection to help us find the positive direction.
- Middle finger so we can acknowledge usual times. Usual time and circumstance call for usual reactions so we can realize it is ok to use the “F” word. Now, say I am fabulous.
- Is your ring finger is forward fortitude with gratitude.
Listen to our conversation below