Join us in the studio this November to tape a short video message and we’ll donate the profits from your session to your local food bank.
The holidays should be a time of joy, but for many families, the added expense that comes with Christmas brings only stress. Too many children go without – without presents, without a meal, without warm clothes. This year, why not let your holiday wishes to clients, partners and friends bring a little comfort to someone in need?
Depictions Media, in cooperation with the team at Kinetix Media Communications, will be hosting a series of video sprints in our Burnaby television studio, in support of Lower Mainland food banks.
For just $500, you’ll enjoy a one hour shoot in our television studio with a professional camera crew to film your holiday message. Your edited video will be available for download 48 hours after your session and all profits from the sprints will be donated to the food banks of the Lower Mainland.
Your session fee includes:
- one-hour videotaping in studio
- professional camera crew
- use of teleprompter (so you don’t have to memorize your lines)
- all camera and lighting equipment for your shoot
- all sound equipment
- choice of background music
- choice of name graphic (style and colour)
- choice of set
* Session fee must be paid at the time of booking to reserve your spot. Plan to arrive in studio 15 to 30 minutes ahead of your studio booking to make the most of your time.