The following letter was shared by a friend in Alberta. It addresses the mandates and policies around vaccination and mandates. The letter at some point does state they are not against the vaccine but instead, it will drive into the enforcement of mandate and involving the RCMP in such orders. The police in our country are supposed to protect our freedoms. They do not want o take action against those who have not broken any such laws have not committed a crime. They want to allow people to protest and decide for themselves what is right for their health. Some of the logic behind the mandates are not exactly on track with science and are more about controlling people in ways that bring about issues and questions of discrimination and segregation.
Please read the letter to Brenda Lucki
Open Letter to RCMP Commissioner Brenda Lucki
RCMP National Headquarters
73 Leikin Dr
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0R2
October 21, 2021
Dear Commissioner Brenda Lucki:
We respectfully submit this open letter to express our most sincere concerns and resolute stand against the forced coercive medical intervention of Canadians, and against the undue discrimination experienced by those exercising their lawful right to bodily autonomy. We are not against vaccinations, but as law enforcement officers, we cannot in good conscience willingly participate in enforcing mandates that we believe go against the best interests of the people we protect.
LEST WE FORGET
- Appendix A – This is an open letter from Dr. Eric Payne, a pediatric neurologist in Alberta, to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta. In his letter, Dr. Payne highlights several inconsistencies he has found with the common narrative. Dr. Payne provides several sources from around the world throughout his letter.
- Appendix B – This is the Canadian Covid Care Alliance Declaration. This heavily sourced document provides information on the current pandemic and makes recommendations based on their findings.
- Appendix C – This is a letter from Dr. Byram Bridle, a viral immunologist in Ontario, to the President of the University of Guelph. Dr. Bridle uses his extensive experience and qualifications to explain his concerns with the common narrative surrounding the COVID-19 treatment injections. Dr. Bridle also articulates his concerns with the COVID-19 health mandates.
- Appendix D – This is an open letter from Health Professionals United to the Alberta Health Services. The letter outlines reasons why several frontline healthcare workers in Alberta heavily oppose mandatory COVID-19 vaccination mandates.
- Appendix E – This is an open letter from frontline healthcare workers in British Columbia to Dr. Bonnie Henry, Adrian Dix, and Premier John Horgan. The author(s) state their experiences and expertise are being ignored and ask that the vaccination mandates be revoked.
- Appendix F – This is a report from Dr. Tess Lawrie from the United Kingdom. Dr. Lawrie demonstrates the abnormal number of reported adverse effects from the current COVID-19 treatment injections.
- Appendix G – This is a comprehensive report comparing natural immunity to COVID-19 vs Vaccine-Induced Immunity. It was comprised from several scientists from Ontario and British Columbia.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH
PARALLELING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
CALL TO ACTION
We await your response and your plan of action.